13 February 2009

frenzy

So, the packing is coming along. There are moments in which I feel as though there are a lot of bags and moments when I feel as though everything will fit in just a few bags. I have packed a few bags only to realize that repacking in a different suitcase would be strategic. So, the packing saga continues.

I was able to collect my passport yesterday which was highly advantageous since now I can go and close one of my bank accounts here. If it is not one thing, it is another.

I have to go a drop bags off to kindly ship to the mountains. Bags of donations of clothes, scarves, etc. And another bag to the jungle. I do still have some things left to buy, namely at the grocery store.

This evening though, I am headed to a fountain park! According to Guinness Records, it is the largest fountain park in the world. I am super excited about that!

Oh, and one other note, I HATE cockroaches!!!!!!!

Oh, but on a good note...it rained yesterday in the evening. And then rained last night during the night. I enjoy the rain, awake or asleep and am so glad to have seen it here just a few days before leaving.

That's all for now. Maybe more later.

No comments: