03 March 2007

What Are You Hungry For?

When visiting the markets, I am always amazed by the quantity of items offered. I still have yet to understand how people actually make money. Each product is offered by a multitude of people. So my question becomes, if you sell the same thing as someone else, how do you get business? Usually it depends on your service to the customer and the relationships you build. Interesting way of doing business I think. I love the change to explore, ask questions and smile at the curious onlookers.

Here is a variety of the things offered in the Apurimac markets...

2 comments:

::Alejandro:: said...

These photos are beautiful! I would love to post them at Peru Food.

Saludos!

Gretchen Noelle said...

Just let me know what you need as I have tons more photos besides these! Blessings!